This cookies policy is drafted by Found! s.r.l. pursuant to section 13 of legislative decree 196/2003 (the “Privacy Code”) and in light of the most recent regulation issued by Data Protection Authority on the matter.
What cookies are and which functions they have
Cookies are small strings of text sent by a web server to a web browser – such as www.foundcomunicazione.com and are stored by the browser. Cookies are memorized and then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies can be used by web servers for different and important purposes such as to identify and track users as they surf on different pages on a website, memorize specific information on user’s setting, etc..
While surfing on a website, user can receive on his/her browser also cookies which are sent by different websites or web servers (the so called “third parties cookies”). On these third parties’ websites and web servers there might be resident some elements (such as images, sounds, specific links to other pages) which are located in the website the user is surfing on: such cookies are provided directly from third parties website providers and are used with means and for the purposes defined by those third parties.
Types of ccokies installed on this website
The website www.foundcomunicazione.com (the ”Website”) uses the following types of cookies:
- Performance cookies: these cookies are the ones which allow surfing on the Website or providing a required service. They are necessary for an efficient functionality and for surfing of the Website (e.g. they allow to submit online purchases or access to reserved area of the Website).
- Functionality cookies: these cookies are the ones which allow user to surf on the Website along with some selected criteria that would improve the service provided (e.g. the language).
- Third parties’ analytics cookies: these are the ones that are used for collecting information of statistyc nature (such as the number of users).
For the sake of clarity, here below there is the complete list of cookies installed in the Website www.foundcomunicazione.com.
|Nome||Type||Domain||Content and purpose
|_ga||Cookies analitici di terze parti||https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides /collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage||Statistiche Sito Web||2 anni|
|Cookies di funzionalità||–||Traduzione Lingua||Chiusura del browser|
To disable cookies
User can disable cookies on his/her computer or device following the procedure outlined below. Disabling cookies might cause errors on functionality of the Website or surfing slow down.
Disabling procedure may vary depending on the browser used.
To disable cookies on:
- Internet Explorer: click on gear icon up to the right and select “Internet Options” from the menu that will appear. In the box that will be open, select the folder “Privacy” and click on “Advanced”. Remove flag on “Substitute automatic management of cookies”.
- Google Chrome: click on “Menu” up to the right (the icon with three horizontal lines) and select “Settings” from the menu that will appear. Go in the page that will be open and click on “Show advanced settings” and then on “Contents settings”. Remove flag on “Allow remote data save” (below the word Cookies), and be sure that the option “Block third parties cookies and website data” is selected. To disable cookies on Chrome for Android, click on “Menu” (the icon with three small spots) and select “Settings” from the menu that will appear. Within the page that will be open, click on “Website settings and cookies”, switch the option “Cookie” off and be sure that the flag on “Allow third parties cookies” is removed.
- Microsoft Edge (Project Spartan): click on “Menu” (the icon with three horizontal lines) and select “Settings” form the menu that will appear. Then scroll the lateral bar that will appear on the right, go to the folder “Cookies” and deselect “Do not block cookies from from it”.
- Mozilla Firefox: click on “Menu” (the icon with three horizontal lines up to the right) and select “Setting/Preferences” from the menu that will appear. In the page that will be open, select “Privacy” folder, expand the menu “Chronology settings” and select “Use personal setting from it”. Then, remove flag on “Allow cookies from websites” and be sure that that on menu “Allow third parties’ cookies” is selected the setting “never”. On Android, in order to obtain the same result, click on “Menu” (the icon with three small spots up to the right) and select “Settings” from the menu that will appear. In the page that will be opened, select “Privacy”, then go to “Cookies” and remove flag from “Activate”.
- Apple Safari: go on “Preferences” of the application, select “Privacy” from the page that will be opened and remove flag from “Allow from the visited websites”. On iPhone and iPad, the same result can be obtained by going to IOS “settings” (the gear icon residing on the homepage), selecting Safari from the menu that will be open and going on the section “Block cookies”. At this point, remove the flag to “Allow from the visited websites”.
Third parties cookies – Google Analytics
Third parties’ websites the user can access through the Website are not covered by this cookies policy. Found! s.r.l. declines any responsibility on these third parties’ websites. The Website uses Google Analytics, which becomes active when clicking on “Continue” on the banner or by accessing any element below it.
Data provision and consent
Pursuant to section 7 of the Privacy Code, data subjects are entitled at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning them and be informed of their contents and origin, of the purposes and means of the processing activity, of the logic applied in case the processing is made with automated means, of the basic information necessary to identify the Data Controller, the persons in charge of the processing, the data supervisor, or the persons to which data can be communicated and that act as data supervisors or persons in charge of the processing. Data subjects are also entitled to verify data accuracy, or else request that such data be supplemented, updated or rectified. Pursuant to the same section, data subject are also entitled to ask for data cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, or for the block of data processed by infringing the law, including those for which the conservation is not necessary in consideration of the purposes of the processing. Moreover, data subject are entitled to obtain declaration relating to operation of updating, rectification ,integration, cancellation and transformation stating that these operation are communicated, even for what concern their contents, to whom data have been communicated or transferred, unless such fulfillment is not possible or implies burdensome means. Finally, data subjects are entitled to oppose for lawful reasons to data processing, to oppose to data processing for marketing purposes or sale purposes, market researches or commercial advertising. Requests of information or of exercising the above mentioned rights can be sent to the following e-mail address: email@example.com .